Moonlighter’s prices and Business Simulation aspect can be somewhat tricky, especially that it’s not as simple as finding an item and selling it for a fixed price. We want to help you upgrade your gameplay in Moonlighter. The game requires you to find the item then determine its prices in Moonlighter by selling it in your store. Combining best Moonlighter price guide practices and a solid banker strategy you will be set up to make the most of your gameplay.
After selling an item for the first time you take a look in your Moonlighter Price Book to find whether you overcharged or undercharged your customer, which can consume a lot of time and effort. This could also be costly if you sell a valuable item for less than its worth. This guide will help you determine the item prices in Moonlighter. These lists evaluate the most valuable items to help you get maximum profit out of what you collect in the dungeons.
Books, Jottings, and Design
Not only are they the most expensive items you can come across while exploring the dungeons, but
also the rarest. They are found in Boss Rooms, Rare Chests & Black Holes (watch out for sparkling
glitter on the ground to find Black Holes)
There are 4 Dungeons in Moonlighter, each with a unique list of prices and sellable items, some of these items are used in crafting so make sure to shortlist the items you need to use for upgrades. Here’s a list of all the crafting items and their Perfect Moonlighter Price:
Most Valuable Moonlighter Items and Prices
If you’re in a run where your goal is to collect items to sell and make gold, always try to collect the
items in this list. Remember to always organize the items in your bag and stack similar items together
to create more space.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips to help you get the most gold out of your findings:
1. All items have a Perfect Price however if an item is Popular at your store then its price increases by
2. Upgrade your store and add a Glass Display to sell your most valuable items at a higher price
3. Keep an eye out for rich customers (Hat Icon) as they tend to overpay for items in the Glass Display
4. Upgrade your cash register to entice customers to add up to 40% tips when paying.
5. Watch out for thieves! Tackle them by rolling towards them to retrieve your stolen item.